Time's RP Square
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Main Rules

Go down

The Main Rules Empty The Main Rules

Post  s_time12108 Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:24 pm

Hi, minna!
I'm here to tell you the rules for this site.

The first thing you should know is that like in baseball...it is three strikes and you're out.

The rules:
- 1. I want everyone to be nice. I don't like to have people insulting other people. It makes me feel bad, and the person that got insulted feel bad. I don't want to see anyone being mean. Got it?
- 2. I want everything at a PG-15 level or below. I don't want anything bad or anything that is oriented around a bad topic. These topics would be the ones that are above the PG-15 level. Got it?
- 3. I don't want any cussing. I hate cussing so it is banned from the site. Cussing will give you two strikes because it is one of the worst things that you can do. Got it?
- 4. Do not flame. It is wrong to do so please don't. Got it?
- 5. NO CYBERING! Please! No one likes/appreciates this! DO NOT CYBER! Got it?
- 6. If you need help you are to go to the Help Station. You are not to bug the mods and helpers with pms on questions that can be posted there.
- 7. Post all suggestions in the Suggestion House. I know I don't want to have to read pms only on suggestions so please put suggestions there.
- 8. Do not beg for becoming a Mod or for a special position because I will not be handing these out to just everyone.
- 9. The last thing is that this is for everyone's enjoyment. I would appreciate it if you didn't try to ruin that.
- 10. No double posting. You can double post when it is one of your own stories in the Creative Writing section, but other than that...try not to double post.

Did you get everything?
s_time12108
s_time12108
Bleach Addict

https://timerpsquare.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down