Time's RP Square
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Moderators

2 posters

Go down

Roleplay Moderators Empty Roleplay Moderators

Post  s_time12108 Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:28 pm

Hello, minna!

This is where we find out if you have what it takes to be an RP Mod. I will be chosing 2-3 rp mods so I need you to do your best. Thanks.

Form:
Username:
Why would you be good as an RP Mod?:
Do you have what it takes?:
How active are you?:
Make a Intermediate/Advanced Plot:
Re-State and Add Rules as you see fit:
Make a Forum for your Plot:

After that fill out our forum...you will need to have everything described. I will not accept pictures here.
After you fill out the forum...I want you to give an intro to the rp. I want the intro to be 2-3 paragraphs long.

I'll give an example:
Username: time12108

Why Should We Make You A Roleplay Mod: Hmm...I would say because I try my best to make sure that everyone is having fun but obeying the rules. I also am a dedicated RPer even though I don't spell well.

Do You Think You Have What It Takes?: I'm not quite sure of myself, but I will do my best for the good of this site and the RPers enjoyment.

How active are you?: I'm on as much as I can be.

Make A Intermediate/Advanced Level Plot: ((Can I actually make an RP out of this?))
The clock ticked down. Tick...tock...tick...tock... The king felt like the clock was counting down toward the hour of his kingdom's demise. He looked up at the sky and sent up a silent prayer. Please allow us to survive this attack! I could not bare to have my people destroyed because of my ignorance. With the last tick of the clock there was a sudden and horrific boom, but before the sound there was a bright light. The kingdom had disappeared before the boom went off. All that was left was a crater where the kingdom had once stood.

That all happened about a hundred years ago. Now the same kingdom now lives peacefully in a place where mythological creatures roam, but peace never lasts. The oldest son of the current king is ploting to take over the entire world, but he can't because he is not the first in-line for the throne.

One day, he suddenly disappears into a dark corner of the world. He takes his closes advisors and friends. He doesn't leave behind a clue or a trail for people to find him. The kingdom is thrown into a panic because of his disappearance. His older cousin assembled a team to go after him, but that was months ago.

Now, the prince's sister has decided to form her own band of explorers or rescuers. She hopes to free her brother from whatever trap he is in. She also hopes to find her cousin. She is protected by the mythological creatures of the land as well as her friends. Will you lend a hand in saving the prince, or will you crush this young girl's hopes?

Show Understanding Of The Rules By Re-Makming Them, Adding On As You See Fit:
1. No GMing
2. Don't make your character the center of everything
3. No cussing...absolutely none!
4. Please use proper grammer.
5. Please try to spell correctly that way we can somewhat understand you.
6. Don't take over someone else's character.
7. If there is a limit to the number of characters...please stick to that limit. ((though this doesn't))
8. Do not kill someone else's character without permission.
9. Listen to whoever is in charge of the RP.
10. Don't try to take over the RP from the original poster.
11. I would like everyone to have fun...so be nice.
12. Please keep this at PG-15 or below.

Make A Form That Fits Your Plot:
Name:
Species:
Side:
Position: ((how you know the family or your position in the castle))
Appearance: ((Please use descriptions for this.))
Bio:
Personality:
Crush:
Other Necessary Facts:

Name: Natalie 'Nana' Abe
Species: Human
Side: Good, Hers
Position: Princess
Appearance: Natalie is a rather short girl. She is only thirteen, but she is only about four foot nine inches. She has shoulder length chocolate brown hair that she wears parted to the right. She also has big amber eyes that seem to pierce right through a person. She has a pale complection, and she seems rather frail with her slender form.
She tends to wear form-fitting black tank-top under a lose fitting dark gray t-shirt that falls off her shoulders. She also wears a white skirt that has black shorts under it. She also wears black boots that come to about an inch below her knee.
She also wears fingerless black gloves that have a white cross stiched into the back of them. She keeps her hair hidden under a white ski cap that has a black cross stiched onto it. She also wears a black sword sheath at her waist. She carries a white bookbag wherever she goes.

Biography/History: Natalie is the prince's sister. She lived a peaceful and uneventful life until her brother disappeared one day. The day he disappeared also happened to be the date of Natalie's thirteenth birthday. She was devistated by his disappearance. She began to think that she was the cause of it. She begged her father to let her go after him, but he denied her.

After that...Natalie began to learn how to fight much to her mother's dismay. She learned how to fight in hand-to-hand combat as well as with swords. She also was taught how to ride and survive in the wilderness. Once she learned all this...she began to go out into the forests and practice it. She quickly befriended the animals that lived around the castle.

Finally after about three months, Natalie's father said, "I will send another group out to find both Prince Ryuji and Cousin Tatsuya." Natalie immediately voluntered. Her father had to send her since no one else would go unless Natalie was in charge of the rescue. Natalie then set out to find the ones she would need to help her on her quest.

Personality: Natalie was once a fun-loving, careless, dependent, and thoughtless girl who had a selfless heart. She completely changed when her brother left. She immediately turned from a weak and dependent princess to a strong, independent, confident warrior. She kept her selfless and honest heart, but she gained confidence, determinationg, and a surprisingly stubborn streak. She tends to be polite and quiet, but she can also be lound, unruly, and sharp tounged.

Crush: None Yet

Other Necessary Facts: Natalie has a pet white tiger that stays with her no matter what. She keeps a record of everything she goes through in her white bag with she recieved from her brother. She got the sword from a master smith right before she left to find her brother.

Intro:
Natalie walked out of the castle with a huge smile on her face. She quickly started running toward the castle town. She shouted, "I'm going to save them both. Anyone who wants to help...meet me in the middle of town." She shouted that all through town as she ran from house to house, store to store, person to person. She didn't stop even when she felt her sides burning and her legs protesting. She knew what she had to do. She finally ran into town square.

She slowly came to a stop in front of the foutain. She looked up at the statue. The statue was of the king who saved there small kingdom. She smiled and whispered, "I hope that someday...everything will be as peaceful as it was when you ruled us." She sat down on the ground and leaned against the side of the brick fountain. She suddenly yawned. Her eyes slowly closed as she blacked out.

She came to from something nudging her in the side. She opened one eye to see a white blury shape. She opened her other eye and blinked rapidly for a few seconds. She finally made out the form of her good friend. She smiled and patted its head. She said, "What are you doing here, Yuu?" She slowly stood up and looked around. She then realized that the stars where beginning to come out. She looked around again and gasped. She was surrounded by people. She then smiled and said, "Thank you for coming."
s_time12108
s_time12108
Bleach Addict

https://timerpsquare.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Moderators Empty Re: Roleplay Moderators

Post  Arkina Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:10 pm

Username: Arkina
Why would you be good as an RP Mod?: Well, I guess I could say that I just LOVE RPing, follow rules (of course!), have good grammar and check for my spelling mistakes.
Do you have what it takes?: Yeah, I'm pretty sure. ^^
How active are you?: Um, let's see. Everyday, except like one or two days a month, but I'll catch on!
Make a Intermediate/Advanced Plot:

Sun light shone through the window and onto the mail. I had just went and checked it, as I was waiting for a reply to my letter to a beloved college. My younger brother was in a fit with my older sister because she stole his whatever game. But I pay no attention, for my gaze was sent on the letter. It was like..like..like it was sent from the sky. Zeus or whoever he was. I'm not Greek, so I really don't care.

My hand slowly and carefully approached the paper, as my hand grasped on it. I pulled it closer to me, close enough for me not to look all the way over to the middle of the table. I saw two shadows pull over my head. Surprised, I turned my head to glance at my siblings. I sighed, thinking how obnoxious they could be. But, I turned back and opened the delicate, light green envelope. The letter slipped into my hands.

My brother chanted hallelujah, over and over, until my sister shushed him like they were at a concert or something. I shushed them both and gestured to sit at the table and not stand staring over my shoulders. I quietly unfolded it and started to read.

"You have been....ACCEPTED!!" I exclaimed with overjoy. Later, we had a party. Just a small and simple one to congratulate me for getting accepted to Lo High University in California. Only 48 hours until my life will have a new beginning...Thankfully sophomores in college will help me!!

Re-State and Add Rules as you see fit:

RULES!!:

NO GMing ALLOWED!!
Three warnings is all you have!
No Trashtalk
No Scriptspeak
Cussing isn't allowed! Nuh uh! NO WAY!
Passcode is: 'Beginnings take time to take over!'
Remove Brackets in
Have Fun!

Make a Forum for your Plot:

Name:
Just started or sophomore?: ((If sophomore, put 'Helps ______' okay?))
Out-of-classes Appearance:
In-Class Appearance: ((Red Uniform: Freshman Blue Uniform: Sophomore))
Bio: ((Your past and how you felt getting the acceptance letter. Sophomores only put past and how they feel about working with the other person.))
Crush:
Special Item: ((Something you HAD to bring from home.))
Arkina
Arkina

Back to top Go down

Post  s_time12108 Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:38 pm

Thanks for the entry.
s_time12108
s_time12108
Bleach Addict

https://timerpsquare.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down