Time's RP Square
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rampant Chaos

2 posters

Go down

Rampant Chaos Empty Rampant Chaos

Post  s_time12108 Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:41 pm

A loud crash echoed through the street on a bright Monday morning. “Nana, are you alright?” a voice shouted from the bottom of the carpeted stairs.

“I’m fine,” came the muffled reply from up above. The person at the bottom of the stairs shook her head and started walking back to the kitchen. Natalie Abe sat up and rubbed the back of her head.

The door to her room opened, and a boy stuck his head into the dark bedroom. The boy asked, “What where you doing, Nana?”

“Trying to turn my alarm clock off,” Nana replied as she stood up.

“That is so like you,” the boy muttered while laughing. Nana glared at him and walked over to the door. The boy asked, “Nana, what are you doing?” Nana just smiled and slammed the door in her brother’s face. He pounded on the door and shouted, “HEY, COME ON, NANA! YOU KNOW I DIDN’T MEAN ANYTHING BAD. I’M SORRY, NATALIE! PLEASE, OPEN THE DOOR.”

“NOT A CHANCE!” Nana shouted back before locking her bedroom door. She turned on the light and walked over to her dresser. She pulled out her knee-length, tank top, turtle neck, black dress. She smiled and slipped out her pajamas. She pulled the dress on over her head. She then retied the pink bow that was attached to her dress.

She started digging through her drawer looking for her black arm sleeves. She pulled them out with a satisfied smile. She pulled them on her arms and then walked over to her full length mirror. She looked herself over a bit before going over to her desk and grabbing her three black clips and hat. She walked back to her mirror and put the clips in her hair. She then put the black hat on her head.

She loved her usual looking hat. It made her look like she had dog ears. She started gathering her books for school when her mom yelled, “NATALIE, AUSTIN, IT’S TIME FOR BREAKFAST!” Nana grabbed her bag and ran to her door. She tried to open it only for the knob to refuse to turn. Why won’t the door open? Oh, wait. I locked it. She shook her head and unlocked her door.

She ran out of her room and down the stairs. She raced past her brother and into the kitchen. Her mother looked up from the stove and said, “Slow down, Nana. You don’t want to fall again.” Nana stuck her tongue out at her mother while she took a seat at the small wooden table. She dropped her bag on the ground and waited a bit impatiently for her breakfast.

Austin took the seat across from her and whispered, “I’ll have my revenge for you slamming your door in my face, Natalie.” Nana just smiled and leaned back in her chair. I can’t wait to prove him wrong.

Their mother walked over to the table with two plates full of bacon, scrambled eggs, grits, and toast. “Eat up. You both have big tests today.” They both nodded and gave silent prayers. When they finished with their prayers they dug into their breakfast.

((I'm not sure if I'm going to continue with this. I would like to know what everyone thinks I should do. Should I continue or not?))
s_time12108
s_time12108
Bleach Addict

https://timerpsquare.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Rampant Chaos Empty Re: Rampant Chaos

Post  Arkina Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:19 pm

.....Time....WOW...You're asking us if you want to continue? Think, listen to your heart.

Time's Heart: YES!! YES!!
Arkina
Arkina

Back to top Go down

Post  s_time12108 Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:45 pm

Lol. Thanks, Inu-chan.

I wasn't so sure about it...even though when I started it I couldn't stop.
s_time12108
s_time12108
Bleach Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkina Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:50 pm

I'm just like that.

DAH! *crosses eyes* Iz so happy!
Arkina
Arkina

Back to top Go down

Post  s_time12108 Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:20 am

I think I got further than this, but I don't remember how far.
s_time12108
s_time12108
Bleach Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkina Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Okay! I'll just wait and watch. *sits like a puppy*
Arkina
Arkina

Back to top Go down