Time's RP Square
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Time Goes By

Go down

As Time Goes By Empty As Time Goes By

Post  Arkina Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Tick, tock. Tick, tock. The clock ticked as I glared at it, slumped over like I just woke up. Only a few minutes until the school year ended. I shifted myself so I could get a good look at my most favorite teacher. But, since we had known each other so long, it would be next year I'd actually like him as much as the middle of the year.

Oops, totally forgot. My name's Emma and I'm in sixth grade. Right now, I was getting practically annoyed to death. The whole day felt like days to me. I glanced all around the room. People were snickering and taking pictures of them together. Mr. Wholhearth was at his desk, doing some last-minute stuff. He allowed us for free time.

Oh wow, I'm the only one sitting down at my desk like a Goth. I thought to myself. I wasn't surprised when Stephanie, the most popular but my kind friend girl, talked to me. "Emma, you seem to look like a slouched goth. What is it?" she asked sounding like a worried mother. I turned to her after grouching and replied as sweet as I could. "Well, as you can see." I muttered looking over to the clock again.

DING!! Finally. I stood up as I put my stuff in my backpack and trotted out the door. I missed the bus every week, but not so far this week. I prayed that it wouldn't be today and my wish came true. I sat beside my other friend, Trover. Funny name, right? But he's my type. "Man, the whole day felt like months!" He complained to me. I grinned, and after seeing me, so did Trover. "I'm just glad it's over." I replied looking out the window. He nodded, and he dozed off, talking to another person.

I woke up. That call even touched my brain so I dreamed about it. "EMMA! SISSY!!" Came the voice of my older sister, who was going to High School next year. I grouched. It was Saturday. I turned over and looked at the clock. 7:00. Funny, I thought I was supposed to do something. I got out of bed and changed, before going down for breakfast. "What kind of clothes are those?" My sister, Lessy, asked. She was wearing a frilly bloodred dress. The frills were pure white. Of course. I face-palmed myself. It was my brother's wedding. "Ugh. Stupid Mildred. What kind of brother even has that name?" I said to myself as I went back and changed into a hideous, but beautiful white dress. It had a red fake rose on the side of my heart. My shoes were gold sandals. I sighed.

((Continue or no continue?))
Arkina
Arkina

Back to top Go down